How do the State Associations work with the Alliance?
- As Health Departments are managed at a State level contact with these bodies can only be made via a registered State Association.
- The MAA is a formally drafted and signed Alliance of the State Associations and facilitates recognition at a Federal level.
- The Alliance deals with Health Policy matters drafted by the Federal Government.
- All research opportunities are supported and encouraged by both the MAA and the State Associations.
- Enhancing available treatment options is a priority. The MAA helps with this.
- Raising Awareness of MG and the Patient journey is a collaborative goal for all the organisations.